Monday, January 17, 2005

THANKS Y'ALL!!

I just wanted to take some time and thank all of my artsmear peeps who took the time to offer their thoughtful and, as it turns out, helpful comments on my latest creative dilemma. I don't know, we'll see what happens. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, I thought I'd post this long lost painting from several years ago. It was rotting in some flatfiles next to my studio. I think I sort of hated it at the time I finished it but now that it's emerged from hiding, I think I kind of like it. Y'all let me know what you think--and thanks again for the support and comments!

Cheerio

2 comments:

Ward Jenkins said...

Very cool, James. Very different, but it works. Me likeies.

Jared Chapman said...

Sheesh! You sure do have a way with the brush. I second Ward's "likies".