Thursday, January 13, 2005

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

I was watching ATTACK OF THE CLONES with a friend's kid yesterday and I was inspired to whip up my own sith lord. Too busy to write much but I thought I'd shar this with everyone. Basically, the costume consits of a long-sleve form fitting lycra material. The headgear is just a kind of wrap worn by the bedouins in north Africa--only, it's made of leather. The face is ghost white with black tattoos around the mouth and dark shadows in the face (under the eyes, etc...). The gauntlets are wrapped leather or other material with some stray strapping coming off. They come half-way up the arm. On the shoulders, there are matte-metal armoured plates. The pans are dark grey pantaloons with typical black riding boots or black leather puttees. The lightsaber handle is curved as a foil would be and is weilded one-handed--okay, I've already spent too much time on this. I am SUCH a geek but I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!! (Sigh)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice sketch. I think this is on par with anything Lucas has going. I'm a litle cynical about his latest stuff.

James Palmer said...

Yeah, I know what you mean... It's become a "shadow" of its former self. Anyway, thanks for the comment!