Thursday, May 05, 2005

BUSY BUSY

Hi all... I know I've been out of comission for awhile but my wife and I are going through in vitro fertilization and I haven't really had time to post--or even to visit any of my favorite blogs (Sorry Ward and Jared)!! In addition to doing the injections, doctor's appointments, etc... I am also a freelancing machine at the moment. Doing some product prototyping and other stuff. I will fill all of you in later.

So in the meantime, please send us your prayers and happy thoughts as Mandy and I take the first of many steps towards realizing the blessing of being parents! I'll be back soon I promise y'all!

4 comments:

Jared Chapman said...

Best of luck to the two of you! You'll be in my and Amanda's thoughts. Let us know if you need anything... even if we are half a country away. :D

Ward Jenkins said...

I've been meaning to get back to you sooner, James. Andrea and I wish the best for you two. Thoughts and prayers your way...

Katrina said...

Do you have an Rss feed to subscribe to. If can ever get my aggregator to work I'll be set. It may be because I'm spending so much time reading about ##KEYWORD## . It's been an obsession for the last year now. Sorry, I'm thinking aloud and probably boring you with prototyping thoughts.

Katbo said...

Great info. I've now subscribed to your blog feed so I can access it from my sheet metal prototyping site. I should make it easier to read when I'm busy. Thanks.