Thursday, May 05, 2005

BUSY BUSY

Hi all... I know I've been out of comission for awhile but my wife and I are going through in vitro fertilization and I haven't really had time to post--or even to visit any of my favorite blogs (Sorry Ward and Jared)!! In addition to doing the injections, doctor's appointments, etc... I am also a freelancing machine at the moment. Doing some product prototyping and other stuff. I will fill all of you in later.

So in the meantime, please send us your prayers and happy thoughts as Mandy and I take the first of many steps towards realizing the blessing of being parents! I'll be back soon I promise y'all!

2 comments:

Jared Chapman said...

Best of luck to the two of you! You'll be in my and Amanda's thoughts. Let us know if you need anything... even if we are half a country away. :D

Ward Jenkins said...

I've been meaning to get back to you sooner, James. Andrea and I wish the best for you two. Thoughts and prayers your way...