Friday, November 20, 2009

KRISMISS CARD SKETCHES





These are some sketches for this year's Christmas card... I have been struggling with ideas this go-round but still managed the get some pretty good sketches from the sketchbook. I think I am leaning towards the dog and kitty.

I have started working with wet media again. It's been a little bit tough, but I really do like the look of wet media--watercolor and guache being my media of choice for renderings. As I knock this together, I'll be posting some images soon.

4 comments:

AtelierBrigitte said...

The one in the middle is soo great (the one with the grumpy cat) - I'd love to see them in a finished version.

theartofpuro said...

Fantastic!Love the cat expression!

Jennifer said...

Great images! Thanks for sharing, I'll check back often!

Kate Salley Palmer said...

I love all of them, but lean towards the dog and kitty too--their expressions...