Tuesday, January 29, 2008

THINGS I CAN'T TALK ABOUT...

Because I signed an NDA, I can't talk about these projects but I did want to post this terrible-quality montage to give folks an idea of what all I have been up to. I have had a couple of good freelance gigs lately--which is great. I also had to turn a couple down, which sort of sucks, though in some ways it doesn't... It's always better to be too busy than to be curled up in the fetal position chewing my toenails--in mental agony because nobody wants to hire me and I'll be lucky to be designing urinal cakes when I'm 40 which is only four years away... Oops, my internal monologue slipped out a little didn't it? Anyway, it's good to be busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... found your site after doing a search on Don Mueck... your comments on your post are really funny... I'm sure if you HAD to, you could design a really lovely urinal cake or two! I admire people who can draw, and I admire illustrators who can actually make a living at it, even more. All my best, Kathy.